Monday, December 6, 2010

Your Love Never Fails

This song is pretty much Amazing!
We sang it at EXP last week and it is so true. God will never fail you, EVER.
Things do not always go according to plan, trust me, I know. My journey/life has been all over the place and it has not been easy. But God is so good that if you hold on to Him, he will not disappoint. I challenge all of you to think about a time in your life that you were down and didn't think that there was a way out that you cried out to God asking "why?" or "help".
What happened?
In my story it took a while to see any change, and it wasnt till this last Friday that I actually realized all the change that God has done. There was so much bitterness in the past that God had completely wiped clean. He has given me peace and joy, and you can have that too!
God loves you so much! Believe it! 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment